listen to tool again

yup.

Things are crazy, the scramble before Europe, the new Old Soul record.
Don't really know what to say.

Having a hard time keeping connected. I don't think many people read this, no one seems to answer phones these days.  End up spending a lot of time drawing (which reminds me, will post some new stuff soon), which is good.  It feels nice to do more art and feel a little more confident in my ability.  Writing a lot of guitar and stuff for the band I will be starting when we make the move to Muskegon. but mostly time spent alone, not all bad, but tends to wear on me.

I still can't help but feel like I never really see anyone other that my musicians(who luckily happen to be most of my best friends) and now after touring so much, theres so many people I wish I could stay in contact with.
so many things i feel like i miss out on, becuase everyone sent it to each other on the internet.

i cant believe im saying this.
but i might make a facebook...
fuck man

anyway. Going to do some photo posts in the next couple days.
till then.



" And I feel this coming over like a storm again"

"I am too connected to you to slip away, to fade away. Days away I still feel you touching me, changing me, and considerately killing me."

No comments:

Post a Comment